BookingBuddy.com

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Naples Tomato

Naples Tomato - Naples, Florida
14700 Tamiami Trail North, 239-598-9800

Naples Tomato is one of my favorite restaurants in the area, I have to get the Classic Lasagna every time I dine with them, I know that when I place my order it will have the same vibrant taste that it has always been.

Naples Tomato is also a wine lover's dream, with floor to ceiling bottles the wrap around and throughout the dining room you are sure to find the perfect fit to your entree.

Average Price on Menu: $16

Check out this special:

Brunch Buffet

A great brunch that you can afford to bring the whole family to again and again – and now for a limited time, it’s even more affordable! Every Sunday from 10:00 AM until 2:30 PM. Originally $24.95, NOW for a LIMITED time – $14.95/Adults and $4.95 for children.

No comments: